Thursday, April 23, 2009

WoW!!!!

WoW!
Jus realised that it's been sooooooo long since I've upload any pix to my bento.
Uh Huh! Don't have that bubble thoughts that I don't do any more bento for my little prince.
I DID
But as it's much like for dinner and instant preparation. So not presentable.... :p

Anyway, with the raising concern of Economy Shrinking and Hot Weather. It's a topic everywhere now. Coming back from Thai pilgrimage, with my prince and myself yearning for home cooked food. Plus driving down with fever in the midst of the very hot trip. 

So it has set me on my track again to boost up his appetite for the lost of weight.......and to give more Ideas to mummies who are viewing this site, so as to cut down cost of preparing your own food for kids than to spend on outside restaurant kids menu which cost us even more.

* With this new start of engine again, I'm going to include
t
he ingredients & cost , time of preparationThis is to aid the cut down of food expenses of cute lunchbox for our kids & family & to create a more healthy option.
& to cut down space per publication, I'll not be jotting down the methods of what every food blog normally does.
However, I can always answer to any queries with regards to that,  shall there be any.

** Do bear in mind that the cost of the food applies generally to my direct purchase, so most of the time, pricing for the food stated may last you to cook for many more meals than just that One bento set.  & On Top of that, I believe in eating well and eating good, so sometimes what I've placed may not be the cheapest option in the market. So do your own market survey. :)

Here I go again..................

No comments: