-Blob.jpg)
This was actually done on 31st March 08.
For my little boy's lunch.
I guess the portion was too big that's why
my boy split into two meals to complete it.
Enjoy.....
This started one day after my little prince went to his full day school and not eating well. So I started to do meals for him to bring to school. And also a collection of myself & ger-friend. We fell in love with tiny hands-on things. Finding it so hard to resist it, so we started to do it and try on with children around us.....and we had some failures & winners here and there. ............
4 comments:
howta cook tomato rice huh?
do you just add tomato sauce while cooking the rice?
you can add ketchup into the rice while frying the rice like normal. :)
Hann's Mummy said...
oh. must fry the rice har.. pardon my ignorance. I don't cook.
have you tried the omelette rice at Junction8's Foodcourt?
their tomato rice don't seem fried to me.
hmm... makes me feel like eating tomato rice now.
Its ok.
I have not try the omelette rice at J8 before.
However, I did ate one very japan authentic type only so far once in singapore. It's at the supermarket at Isetan. You can try to go there any buy off shelf.
It's yummy. Very Jap Original.
Yes, you must fry the ketchup and rice together so that the ketchup will 'eat' into the rice...:)
Post a Comment